AVP, Project Manager, DataFirst Onboarding Team, Strategy and Planning
The Transformation Group reports to the Group Head of Strategy and Planning who supports the CEO and senior management team on the implementation of the Group's strategic agenda, including working with the businesses and functions to drive strategic initiatives across geographies.
The DataFirst Program is the DBS enterprise wide program to maximise the business value from Data and make DBS a Data driven organization. It has 3 key pillars - Capability and Culture development - which focuses on developing the banks analytics capabilities and bank wide data first culture, Data Enablement which focuses on data access, governance and compressing time to data and value,
and Enterprise Data Platform which manages the technical platform for the data. About the Transformation Group
Here at the DBS Transformation Group, we focus on nurturing the culture of the "World's Best Digital Bank" (Euromoney, 2016 & 2018) and Best Bank in the World (Euromoney 2019). Our approach is a combination of both science and art; we immerse our stakeholders in the world of design thinking and experimentation, drive rigorous creativity along our pipeline, and build connections between corporate entrepreneurs and start-ups. We are a cross-disciplinary team focused on the invention of solutions that will radically improve the way people live, work and play. We are passionate and committed to making banking joyful (while having lots of fun)! Responsibilities
Be a key member of the Customer Enablement / Onboarding Team of the DataFirst program, to support onboarding of internal customers onto Bank's big data platform. Drive projects delivery within the scope of onboarding team
Coordinate and manage all activities end-to-end to ensure delivery of the project to agreed parameters Actively manage project conflicts, dependencies, risks and issues, and ensure plans are in place to mitigate them with urgency, and communicate these to relevant stakeholders in a timely manner Actively work with and manage a wide range of stakeholders in the business and technology to deliver the project to agreed parameters
Track project milestones and deliverables. Keep management and project sponsors abreast of project developments - set up periodic reviews and prepare relevant documents to communicate progress
Articulate and track action plans from discussions and communicate to stakeholders.
Support Customer Enablement / Onboarding team Requirements
Support Customer Enablement / Onboarding team, responsible to assist our internal customers to onboard onto Bank's Big Data Platform Provide customers with required support and guidance to facilitate smooth onboarding experience Organize training for customers, build knowledge base with relevant customer related documentation Support customer community with timely resolution of any blockers / issues Other assignments in support of the program's management
- At least 8 years IT experience with at least 2 years of experience in managing big data / data warehouse / data analytics projects is required, preferably in a banking IT environment
- Awareness of data management / governance practices;
- Experience of effective project execution in complex enterprise environment;
- Strong coordination skills required, along with excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Very proficient in Powerpoint & Excel tools with an ability to prepare senior management ready decks under tight deadlines Ability to attend to details while keeping the big picture goals in mind, manage multiple tasks readily, effectively and within the tight deadlines. Systematic, tenacious and persistent in following up with multiple parties - including senior stakeholders - to achieve project and program goals Experience in delivering projects in Agile methodology Customer-oriented and supportive attitude
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.