AVP, Product Manager, Funds and Portfolio Solutions, Consumer Banking Group
Business Function As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you. Responsibilities
- To be the resident expert in Unit Trust products and solutions offered in the in-country consumer banking platform
- Meet revenue targets and products P & L on overall and per channel
- Support new product, service initiatives and proposition launches on all bank channels - Traditional and Digital; for AI and Non AI clients
- Prepare materials for the sale and recommendation / distribution of products; Ensure that the products and materials offered are compliant with internal and external regulatory requirements
- Support regular coaching, training and market/product briefings to sales staff to enhance their functional competencies & professionalism, raise the level of proficiency and technical expertise of the RMs, in their course of interacting with customers.
- Work in partnership with internal stakeholders to achieve greater penetration of Unit Trust products across Bankers/Clients via close collaborations and other initiatives
- Build strong relationships with various fund house partners to come up with best ideas, support sales related activities eg. Client events, product launches, other marketing and branding activities.
- To have a keen understanding and full awareness of, and adherence to, in-country regulatory framework, rules of engagement in the sales and marketing of investment products, as well as legal and compliance guidelines.
- Degree holder with minimum of 5 years experience in product management / financial services
- Knowledge of Unit Trusts, banking and investment products & services and procedures
- Knowledge of compliance and regulatory requirements as well as exposure to multicultural issues
- Trained in asset allocation and financial planning and has good MS office skills
- Good Planning and organizing capability
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- Team player
- Good interpersonal & communication skills
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills
- Self motivated team players with excellent service aptitude who would enjoy in a fast-paced service focused environment
- Willing to coach, support, and work as a team with RMs & other stakeholders in the bank to achieve KPI