AVP, Portfolio Analyst (Retail)
- To Lead a team of analyst and ensure all regulatory and management reports for retail lending product portfolios are generated in a timely, consistent and controlled manner.
- To work closely with credit approval, collection, finance and business teams to identify credit risk issues and opportunities and improve risk management processes.
- To provide insight and recommendation for management decision based on the findings from the analysis.
- To support major credit initiation system projects and other initiatives.
-To collaborate with other risk functions, finance, and business teams to improve systems or processes related to risk data.
- Manage Team performance and motivate team to deliver expected result Qualifications Qualifications
- At least 5 years of working experience in Consumer portfolio management and analytics
- Working knowledge of the bank's systems and reporting infrastructure
- Good understanding of the regulation for consumer and small business
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and to work independently
- Willing to take on new challenges and work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong knowledge of SAS EG/BASE for data manipulation and management
- Strong demonstrable knowledge of Microsoft Office Visual Basic for Applications and programming
Experience in managing small team will be added advantage.