AVP, Physical Security - Operational Risk Management
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Conduct Risk assessments to critical infrastructure, or premises and operations relating to physical security when required.
• Ability to drive physical security programs across geographies and ensure security operations, procedures, installations follow with local regulations and Group OCBC policies.
• Design technical security systems and provide specifications and consultancy to business operations.
• Liaise with the Global Incident Management Centre to get security information and prepare SITREP communications or advisories when required including assessing any potential risks to business travelers.
• Manage security responses to emergency and crisis situations. Also manage or participate in the development of emergency response plans. Work with local public government and safety agencies.
• Develop physical security training materials and conduct training to employees.
• Write policies, procedures and manage the self-assessment programs (identifying risk gaps, vulnerabilities and provides consultancy to closure).
• Provide strategic planning support, consultancy and tools to ensure that best practices are employed to protect physical assets and personnel. This includes development and implementation of risk-based asset protection plans, integrated security systems, and comprehensive security programs.
• Provide project management support to projects involving in physical security (processes, programs and systems).
• Work closely with local authorities/regulatory bodies and the industry and liaise closely to get constant updates and linkages.
• Provide EP when required.
• Other duties as assigned.
*LI-ML Qualifications Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
• Possess skills in Physical Security Risk Assessments, Counter-Terrorism knowledge, investigation skills, experience in Security Operations and Systems
• Possess strong interpersonal skills and demonstrates the ability to build relationships with businesses and deliver the highest level of satisfaction
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Comfortable presenting proposals and updates to senior management
• Competent in office automation tools such as Excel and Powerpoint, ShrePoint
• Ability to handle sensitive situations effectively
• Retail banking experiences a plus
• Demonstrated ability to build relationships between businesses and deliver the highest level of satisfaction internal businesses • Ability to work independently
• Strong team player Education and Experience:
• Bachelor's Degree
• Minimum 7 year experience in banking/financial industry with retail banking security or 10 years equivalent (security operations, electronic security systems, CCTV, etc)
• Recognized professional certification in security is a plus.