AVP, Performance Marketing, Marketing and Communications, UOB Asset Management
Posting Date: 06-Oct-2021
Location: Raffles Place, Singapore, SG
Company: UOB Asset Management Ltd About UOB
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values - Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers. About the Department UOB Asset Management
is a leading Asian asset manager with award-winning investment expertise in fixed income and equities. Headquartered in Singapore, we offer global investment management expertise to individuals, institutions and corporations from a regional network spanning Thailand, Malaysia, Brunei, Japan and beyond. Our comprehensive product suite includes innovative solutions covering retail unit trusts, exchange-traded funds and customised portfolio management services. Job Responsibilities
- Work closely with cross functional stakeholders to plan, develop and implement marketing programs that drive awareness, acquisition while strengthening UOBAM brand proposition.
- Ideate and develop integrated marketing strategies and communications ensuring the agreed value propositions are appropriately expressed for the respective target segments and to take advantage of identified market opportunities.
- End to end management of online &/or offline campaigns to drive marketing qualified leads to support business KPI. For example, driving acquisition campaigns to push for downloads of the UOBAM Invest App. Driving thematic funds campaigns to create awareness of key focus funds, driving leads/traffic to sales or distributors.
- Able to provide clear directions and work with creative, media, social agencies and internal stakeholders to develop effective marketing collaterals across all touchpoints while leveraging on an optimal media mix.
- Monitor, track and optimize allocated marketing budgets and marketing initiatives to achieve agreed yearly business targets.
- Ensure all marketing activities are audit ready and adhere to regulatory and compliance standards.
- Ensure all marketing communications are in line with brand and corporate standards
Be a part of UOB Family
- Degree in Communications, Marketing or Business.
- Min. 5 to 8 years experience in product marketing
- Good knowledge of asset management landscape and products is preferred
- Good understanding of digital marketing principles, what it entails and how different digital marketing components fit into the online customer journey
- The individual must be able to think out of the box, work independently and is meticulous with an eye to details
- Strong branding/design sense with business acumen and able to express opinions on creative work.
- Positive and energetic team player.
- Good knowledge in digital and social media marketing experience is advantageous
- Good communication and written skills with proficiency in English Language (proficiency in other languages will be advantageous)
- Good time and people management skill
UOB is an equal opportunity employer. UOB does not discriminate on the basis of a candidate's age, race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or other non-merit factors. All employment decisions at UOB are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications. If you require any assistance or accommodations to be made for the recruitment process, please inform us when you submit your online application.
Apply now and make a difference.