AVP (Merchant Management - Usage), PFS Cards & Payment Products
- Permanent, Full time
- United Overseas Bank
- 19 Nov 17
AVP (Merchant Management - Usage), PFS Cards & Payment ProductsJob Responsibilities:
- Conceptualize and implement innovative marketing campaigns to increase the billings and awareness for Dining Segment.
- Establish and maintain partnerships with merchants, and negotiate for exclusive and best offers.
- Develop and deliver marketing collaterals, including but not limited to ATL, BTL and other Digital communications.
- Work closely with Marketing and Product teams, vendors etc. to ensure communications are executed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Manage budgets, as well as track and analyze all key campaigns and merchants' performance, to maximize return on investment.
- Ensure all campaigns are in compliance with all applicable regulations, having the necessary clearances with merchants and internal stakeholders.
- Demonstrate the ability to think strategically, be detail-oriented and ability to manage multi-competing priorities.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact and negotiate with internal and external stakeholders of various levels.
- Self- driven and a good team player.
- Possess the ability to work independently, meticulously and systematicly.
- A recognized university degree with min 4-5 years of marketing experience, preferably with past experience in the banking sector.