- Market competitive.
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Keppel Capital International Pte Ltd
- 12 Mar 18 2018-03-12
This is a key role that focus on our investment activities in the regional market and managing the end to end investment process. The key areas of responsibilities include originating potential deals, structuring and executing deal. The key objective of this role will be to contribute to the delivery of maximizing risk-adjusted investment returns for the business. The successful candidate will possess superior analytical skills, commercial acumen and a high level of strategic thinking capacity. In addition, he or she is expected to have strong analytical and written (as well as verbal) presentation skills.
- Source and analyze investment opportunities
- Structuring and executing the acquisition of data centre assets in Asia Pacific and Europe
- Conduct financial modelling to assess / support acquisitions; present financial analysis to key stakeholders
- Conduct and coordinate legal, tax, technical & financial due diligence for assets to be acquired, working with advisers/ consultants
- Preparation of investment papers, presentations and other materials as required
- Review transaction documents
- Prepare regular sector research to keep appraised of updated trends and market news/information including the review and analysis of financial, market information and analyst reports from sources including Tier One Research, Bloomberg, Data Center Dynamics etc.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reports outlining performance by property and portfolio levels for internal management/trustee
- Assist in preparation of annual reports and other publications including circulars and offer information statement
- Consolidate and analyse data at individual property and portfolio level for periodic and ad hoc result announcements / investor meetings
- Degree in Business, Real Estate Management or equivalent from a good university
- Prior experience in investment management / data centre design and operations
- Minimum years' experience: Deputy Manager: 7 – 8 Years, AVP (Manager): 10 Years
- Good report writing, verbal, financial modelling and presentation skills
- Independent and able to work under tight deadlines
- Team player