AVP, Internal Communications, Group Strategic Marketing & Communications
Group Strategic Marketing & Communications is responsible for building, protecting, and enhancing the DBS brand in an increasingly commoditised banking industry. Working closely with all units within the DBS Group, we create and execute integrated strategies that focus on communications especially digital communications, marketing and research to differentiate - and elevate - our brand from the rest of the competition. Key Accountabilities
- Develop and deliver on internal communication plans in support of our sustainability strategy to deepen employee engagement
- Work with teams across the bank to integrate communication plans, to deliver consistent messages on sustainability to employees
- Develop clear metrics and KPIs to measure effectiveness
- Develop and deliver communication strategies to make our vision, mission and brand promise more tangible to employees by communicating our sustainability efforts in the wider context of the strategy and brand.
- Collaborate across the organisation to effectively leverage our internal resources and engage colleagues across business units, support units and countries to develop and deliver integrated communications plans and activities related to sustainability. This includes:
- Leading the Sustainability Communications Task Force, an informal group which comprises internal communications representatives from various departments
- Developing and delivering quarterly sustainability themes/initiatives across the bank
- Take responsibility for working with relevant teams to create engaging sustainability content (including multimedia content such as videos and infographics) that is relevant, personalised and targeted for employees. This includes providing support for the development and delivery of bank-wide e-Learning module on Sustainability
- Use internal channels to proactively tell our story, champion our achievements, and update on our progress on sustainability in context of our wider strategy. This includes managing various bank channels such as the Sustainability mailbox to ensure we deliver the right context and consistent messages
- Monitor and report on trends and developments relating to other organisations' efforts to communicate their sustainability activities in ways that are actionable
- Develop clear metrics and KPIs to measure effectiveness of campaigns to further strengthen engagement
- Preferably with 8-10 years of Marketing Communications, including Internal Comunications
- Minimally a Bachelors degree from a recognised university
- Experience in sustainability communications preferred
- Digital savvy and comfortable with use of social media/ digital tools & channels
- Great communication, and interpersonal skills to work effectively across multiple teams in an ambiguous, fast-changing environment.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.