We are one of the largest investment management organizations in the world, with over 1000 people working together to create long-term value.
The Infrastructure strategy focuses on investing in infrastructure assets primarily through direct unlisted equity investments, complemented with select investments in infrastructure funds and credit.
We are looking for a suitable candidate to join our Infrastructure team as an Assistant Vice President. As a member of the Singapore-based Infrastructure team, you will primarily cover infrastructure investment opportunities and existing portfolio companies in Asia and Australia. You will also be a member of a global team and occasionally be staffed on projects involving our global operations. Responsibilities
- Evaluating and executing new Infrastructure investments, including by leading due diligence initiatives.
- Preparing financial analysis such as DCF models.
- Preparing and presenting quantitative and qualitative analysis to the investment committee.
- Establishing, developing and maintaining relationships with counterparties and potential investee companies with specialist sector and/or regional coverage.
- Managing and reporting on assigned investments, for example, supporting GIC representative at investor and board meetings, interacting with management and other investors on a regular basis and working on various strategic initiatives with investee companies.
- Be part of special projects as assigned from time to time (for example, developing new analytical systems, or market mapping of industries).
- Ideally at least five years' experience with emphasis on cash flow modelling gained either in an Investment Bank, Private Equity or Infrastructure Fund Manager.
- Strong academic background from reputable institutions.
- Preference for candidates with an infrastructure background (utilities, ports, digital infrastructure, etc.)
- Preference for candidates with experience in originating and/or structuring transactions from own network
- Strong working knowledge and experience of financial modelling (DCF, LBO) and comparative analysis.
- Transactional due diligence experience and strong report writing skills.
- Project management and co-ordination experience.
- Advanced skills in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work independently and in teams.