AVP, Information Security Engineer - Buy Side
- Up to $160,000 SGD
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- BeathChapman , EA Licence No: 16S8112
- 21 Sep 18 2018-09-21
Ethos BeathChapman is partnering a Global Asset Manager in search of an Information Security Engineer. Being part of the CISO and Global IT function, you play an instrumental role in shaping the Cyber Security function as part of the global growth of the business. In return, you will be rewarded with an annual remuneration of up to $160,000.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Working alongside the CISO, you will partner the business and to Identify, Define and Implement Cyber Security Architecture for the Global Organisation.
- Keep abreast with the latest development in Security Vulnerabilities and develop Technical Solutions to mitigate Security Threats
- Provide Awareness Training including educating the Business on Security Threats and Incidences.
- Be a key influence in various Projects in Infrastructure and Applications development
To excel in this role, you should possess:
- A strong degree in Engineering, preferably with some focus within Cyber Security
- 5 years of professional experience in Security Engineering within a regulated industry
- Hands-on experience in security systems including firewalls, intrusion detection systems, anti-virus software, authentication systems, log management, content filtering, etc.
- Good Stakeholder and Relationship Management skills
- Ability to think out of the box while keeping the organization safe from harm
Interested candidates can forward their CVs in MS Word format to Dawne@ethosbc.com.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
BeathChapman Pte Ltd | EA Licence : 16S8112 | Reg No.:R1103019