AVP, IT Auditor (IT Security)
- Design and develop risk-based and data analytical-based audit programs
- Plan, lead and execute audits/assessments, which include managing the conduct of audit(s) and ensure that they are delivered on time, on budget, to the required standard and audit methodology
- Articulate and discuss control issues/gaps and corrective action plans with stakeholders and auditees
- Prepare written audit reports for Senior management, audit committee and auditees
- Risk assess the impact and likelihood associated with the control issues/gaps
- Validate management's remediation for audit issue closure
- Complete working papers for the audit through documenting the audit work conducted, describing the audit work performed and the audit evidence that supports the audit issues/gaps.
*LI-MLIU Qualifications Requirements:
- Should possess at least 3-5 years of working experience in cyber/technology security audit role.
- Should possess strong technical skills and knowledge in the cyber/technology security domains, preferably with working experience in cyber/IT security role
- Should possess good analytical and critical thinking skills, and risk aptitude
- Should be certified in cyber/IT security domains (e.g. with certifications such as CISA, CISSP, and/or GSEC).
- Should possess a Bachelor degree related to Technology Security, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent.
- Should have the ability to assimilate new technologies/concepts and conduct technical research to strengthen the assessment abilities.
- Should have a sense of responsibility and urgency in completing assigned engagements within given deadlines.
- Should be able to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Should possess good communication skills (verbal and written) in English, and ability to converse in Mandarin.
- Should be experienced with data analytics including using tools for it.
- Must be willing to travel 15-20%.
- Must be able to lead engagements independently as well as work well as a team member.