- Permanent, Full time
- United Overseas Bank
- 23 Jan 18
AVP, IAMProvide technical support and problem solving for Oracle Identity Governance suite software (Oracle Identity Manager, Oracle Identity Analytics and Business Intelligence)
- Follow change management process, i.e. SIT/UAT/Production
- Perform updates as required, i.e. Code, Configuration, Master Data updates
- Onboard new applications and platforms to system
- Perform User access recon with target systems to update system with current access.
- Effective problem solving and troubleshooting of system issues associated with Role Based Access Control.
- Provide support for the implementation of Role Based Access Control to Users
- Maintain and update Role Matrix on spreadsheet and in system
- Assist UAT testing as required and managing stakeholders in UAT process
1. University Graduate preferably in Computer science.
2. Information security certifications such as CISM, CISSP etc
3. Minimum 3 years working experience in Identity Management / Governance System, out of which last 2 years on Oracle Identity Governance Suite products
4. Prior experience of working in Banking / Financial sector environment would be added advantage
5. Possess good knowledge and competence with spreadsheets