AVP Home Loans Product Management
Support the Home Loans product team in managing portfolio of consumer private home loans, HDB loans and credit facilities secured by residential properties. This involves the following responsibilities:
Qualifications Criteria for Applicant
- Product Management: Manage end-to-end product management encompassing product construct, process design, customer engagement, acquisition, documentation, disbursement, retention and collateral administration. This includes ownership and maintenance of consumer credit product programmes and adherence to legal and regulatory requirements.
- Infrastructure Support: Product lead for system enhancements and process improvements for the mortgage and mortgage related areas. Engage other product teams and stakeholders in the Bank to deliver productivity and cost management initiatives.
- Digital Business Strategy: Contribute towards the digital strategy and implementation for secured loan products. This includes conceptualising and rolling-out digital promotional campaigns including pricing, marketing message, tracking and performing pre and post implementation review.
- Advisory & Training: Create technical training materials including conceptualising and maintaining technical tools for sales, backroom and product manager's applications. Handle daily issues and escalations from the network and work with stakeholders to respond to customer feedback.
- Reporting To
Head, Home Loans Product Management, Consumer Secured Lending
- Experience in home loans or other lending products in a product / portfolio management role.
- Excellent command of English, able to communicate well verbally and in writing.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills to analyse and to leverage on data.
- Experience in coding and programming will be advantageous.