AVP, Hardware Category Manager, Group Procurement & Services, Technology & Operations
Business Function Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities The Category Manager defines and implements procurement strategy and manages key supplier relationships. He / she drives strategic sourcing initiatives that are tied to business objectives and ensures compliance to end-to-end Procurement lifecycle policies and standards. Driving value with minimum risks through an innovative, efficient and sustainable supply chain in the best bank for a better world.
- Lead and drive the formulation and deployment of regional hardware category management strategies across the enterprise
- Own and build strong relationships with key internal customers and suppliers, at enterprise level
- Drive and deliver supply chain value and risk management through partnership and early engagement with key stakeholders in understanding business needs and market trends
- Provide mentorship and influence to downstream procurement teams and processes for seamless execution of category management strategies
- Lead cross-functional teams in category planning
- Conduct sourcing actions and contract negotiations with suppliers, to steer favourable outcomes in line with organisational objectives
- Support sustainable procurement initiatives, driving innovation in collaboration with key stakeholders and vendors.
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- Degree holder with minimum 5-year of relevant experience in hardware category sourcing and proven track record of delivering cost savings in hardware spend
- Impeccable integrity - manage risks end to end proactively and implement sound controls
- Strong understanding of strategic sourcing and procurement processes, with the ability to articulate and fulfill all sourcing needs of internal decision makers
- Build trust and collaborate widely to achieve greater results, communicating with others, energizing them and bringing them along
- Service-oriented with the ability to interact with all levels of management regionally, through excellent presentation and interpersonal skills, driving amazing solutions and experiences for customers
- Strong decision-making capability. Decide, take action and hold self-accountable, leveraging data to make decisions, make right trade-off and drive results