AVP, Group Technology Risk Management
You will manage the group-wide technology, information and cyber risks across all subsidiaries by developing policies, and planning and executing cybersecurity strategies. The Job
- Drives the organisation's technology risk management framework, policies and processes in accordance to the organisation's risk appetite.
- Identify priority areas for policy development and outline policy requirements.
- Anticipate potential security threats and emerging trends in security and risk management, to establish targets for risk and security policies.
- Assist in establishing technology risk management and cybersecurity strategies.
- Establish and drive strategy execution plans.
- Takes accountability in considering business and regulatory compliance risks and takes appropriate steps to mitigate the risks.
- Maintains awareness of industry trends on regulatory compliance, emerging threats and technologies in order to understand the risk and better safeguard the company.
- Highlights any potential concerns /risks and proactively shares best risk management practices.