- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
- 18 Oct 17
AVP, Group Compliance Testing
AVP, Group Compliance TestingReports to : Head, Group Compliance Testing
- Lead the compliance testing team in providing an independent review to the senior management on the state of OCBC Bank's compliance with applicable regulatory requirements.
- Develop compliance test for OCBC Bank and ensure execution of the plan.
- Plan and perform desk-top reviews and face-to-face engagement.
- Produce detailed reports ensuring all findings are clearly documented with supporting evidence as well as update senior management on these findings.
- Provide feedback to strengthen risk controls and streamline regulatory compliance processes.
- Maintain good working relationship with the business units, audit and other risk control functions.
- Minimum 5 - 8 years of relevant work experience in AML/CFT, regulatory compliance, risk controls, quality assurance or audit. Experience in AML/CFT compliance testing would be an advantage.
- Good understanding of bank internal control, compliance processes and regulatory expectations.
- Embodies team work.