AVP, Global Treasury, Treasury Advisor
Roles and Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for pricing, structuring and marketing of treasury products (Foreign Exchange, Foreign Exchange Options, Interest Rate Derivatives, Equities, Credits, Commodities, Structured Deposits, Structured Products and Wealth Products) to corporate customers.
- You will be required to converse with Chinese clients on their Treasury requirements and must be conversant in the Chinese Language
- Existing clientele network with Chinese corporates would be advantageous
- You will need to analyze and understand corporate customers' hedging needs and customize appropriate hedging solutions to meet these needs
- You will be required to expand the customer base, directly or indirectly through team members, which includes internal customers from various parts of the bank
- Good degree in Business, Economics or Finance
- Minimum 3 years relevant working experience
- Proficient in the English and Chinese Languages.
- Highly motivated individual who can work well in a team
- Results-oriented and able to deal with pressure
- Willingness to learn with positive attitude
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills