AVP, GLRC, AML - Suspicious Transaction Reporting Officer
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Investigate all internal escalations on unusual transactions
- Conduct research through opened/closed source databases
- Advise business units / business compliance on STR related issues
- Document investigation findings
- File Suspicious Transaction Reports (STRs) to the relevant Authorities within stipulated timeline
- Participate in AML related projects
*LI-MLIU Qualifications Requirements:
- A good university degree with min 4 years of relevant work experience.
- Ideal candidate should also have background in AML/CFT investigations and financial fraud.
- Candidate must possess strong attention to details, research, analytical and investigation skills
- Proficient in writing with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-driven with high level of initiative and follow-through skills.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Knowledge in banking products and experience working in a financial institution on AML / KYC/ anti-fraud related projects is an advantage.