We are one of the largest investment management organizations in the world, with over 1000 people working together to create long-term value.
The Investment Services Private Market and Finance Department is responsible for investment services for the private market and financial management across the GIC group. It is responsible for providing operations and reporting support to the private market business of GIC as well as budgeting, accounting, payment processing, cash management, tax and financial & management reporting services to all departments, corporate management companies and the global offices of the GIC group. It is involved in deal structuring and closing, transaction processing, administration and accounting of investment holding companies, review of financial controls for asset operations, cash & securities reconciliation, valuation and financial reporting for assets under management, and external debt financing.
We are looking for a suitable candidate to join our investment financing support division of ISPVMF for real estate, private equity and infrastructure investments group, as an Assistant Vice President. Responsibilities
- Support loan closing activities including execution of financing agreements, co-ordination of loan drawdown and preparation / collation / dissemination of associated documents
- Set up of loan facility in corporate systems including specific loan terms / covenants
- Work closely with investment teams and external partners to monitor and administer loan lifecycle activities such as rollovers, repayments
- Monitor loan covenants to ensure continued compliance with loan obligations
- Handle internal and external reporting requirements including review of notes to financial statements, provide confirmation of loan balances, reporting to lenders as part of covenant obligations
- Develop internal analytics to ensure effective monitoring of the loan portfolio
- Manage the design and maintenance of loan related modules in corporate systems
- Overall responsibility for the effective design and efficiency of the loan administration end to end processes
- Manage the internal filing of all loan related documentation
- Minimum a bachelor's degree in accountancy, finance, banking or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in loans transaction processing.
- Strong inclination towards internal controls and compliance.
- Experience in process design and internal controls.
- Proficient in developing analytics using data visualization tools such as Tableau.
- Comfortable dealing with large volume of data.
- Familiarity in using MS Office and Bloomberg.
- Ability to develop and manage close working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Committed team player, meticulous with details and accurate with numbers.
- Possess an analytical mind, and strong negotiating ability to create win-win situations.
- Self-driven and ability to adapt well in a fast-paced work environment.
- Good knowledge of non-recourse real estate financing and hedge terms and documentation standards in the banking industry would be an advantage.