AVP, Financial Analyst, IT Shared Services, Technology & Operations
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 24 Apr 18 2018-04-24
See job description for details
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
To lead the Finance & Admin Team, to maintain our Departmentâ€™s financial health from budget planning, forecasting, analysing actual results to operational metrics tracking and reporting.
- Develop annual budgets, provide quarterly/monthly forecasts, monthly accruals
- Review monthly expenses to ensure that expenses are booked correctly and work with the Finance team to make any necessary reclassification
- Evaluate financial performance by comparing and analysing actual results with plans and forecasts
- Perform variance analysis, identify trends and recommend actions
- Identify and drive process improvements, including creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools, Excel dashboards and automation.
- Prepare presentations, monthly expense reports / P&Ls / headcount and provide variance analysis for management review
- Provide report for Strategy Cost Management
- Work closely with Managers, Finance and Procurement teams to ensure accurate financial reporting and decision support
- Review each budget request and ensure alignment to planned budget.
- Provide support to enquires on SOW, procurement and financial processes.
- Ensure proper staff onboarding / offboarding, payment advice, headcount update
- Undergraduate degree in Finance, Accounting, or Economics
- Prior financial forecasting and reporting experience a plus
- Strong communication, analytical and data organization/ interpretation skills
- Proven ability to multi-task, work under pressure, and meet tight deadlines
- Attention to detail and accuracy is required
- Ability to keep financial information confidential.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel is required; familiarity with data query/data management tools advantageous (Access, SQL, Business Objects)
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.