AVP, Financial Analyst, Group Consumer Banking and Big Data Analytics Technology, Technology and Operations
DBS is the World's Best Digital Bank. We put digital priorities at the heart of banking, designing and creating products and services to help our customers. Digital innovation pervades every part of the bank, from our consumer banking arm to corporate banking arm. With a strong culture of innovation, experimenting with new technology and collaboration with the FinTech community, we aim to simplify banking so we can help others Live More, Bank Less. Business Function
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Handle Finance Management and close the month end books close to ensure correct booking of expenses &/ accruals for contracts
- Support Finance Management in the annual budgeting and monthly forecasting process for costs of Technology
- Provide guidance or advisory to CBG Technology team on finance operations matters
- Liaise with Finance and other stake holders for all finance queries
- Drive projects related to financial and workforce management projects
- Prepare & evaluate monthly workforce performance by comparing actual results with plans/ forecasts. Perform variance analysis, identify trends and recommend actions
- Work closely with Platforms, Finance, Admin and other Technology teams to ensure accurate financial reporting and decision support
- Escalate non-conformance to Bank's policy/processes to senior management
- Identify and drive process improvements, including creation of standard, tools, dashboards and automation
- A Bachelor's degree in Accountancy (or equivalent experience)
- 8 - 10 years of financial management experience, preferably in banking environment
- Preferably CPA
- Good business acumen
- Multi-tasking and Analytical skills to manually gather, interpret & report data
- MS Office, preferably MS Excel, Power Point & Access
- Preferred experience in FP&A, Recharge & Allocation, automating processes, etc.
- Candidate must be flexible and be able to adapt to fast changing environment.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.