AVP, Finance Analyst, Group Finance
Business Function Group Finance aims to deliver world-class standards in reporting, financial planning and finance processes. We provide insights and analyses that help the bank make sound business decisions - whether in the areas of product development or customer profitability. We also provide capital management, business planning, forecasting, and tax and accounting advisory services. The bank is also a certified Accredited Training Organisation (ATO) for the Singapore Qualification Programme by the Singapore Accountancy Commission and an Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) Approved Employer. Responsibilities
- Work very closely with business units/industrial build team on solutioning and gathering business requirements for cost allocation program
- Drive the cost data requirements gathering with stakeholders
- Manage overall financials (cost categorisation, cost pools)
- Support project management including issues tracking
- Review and analyse cost allocation results across business units and products by countries
- Validate prototype results to ensure business requirements are met
- Participate in industrial build testing and provide on-going support to the technology teams as required
- Actively contribute to the program, identify opportunities and propose recommendations / solutions
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- A degree in Accountancy, Finance or relevant discipline.
- Highly proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Relevant experience in Financial Modelling, reporting and analysis. Candidates with FP&A background is preferred.
- Knowledge of banking products and financials.
- A team player who has an eye for details, is meticulous and able to think out of box for solutions.
- Takes ownership and responsibility for completing work, with limited supervision.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication (written & verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to think critically and challenge upward / across peer group.
- Self-starter with exceptionally high levels of energy, commitment and focus to drive outcomes.
- Strong ability to work in ambiguous situations and ability to quickly adapt to changes in priorities.