AVP, Digital Product Manager, Regional Customer Segment & Customer Science, Consumer Banking Group
Business Function As a bank with an establish network, we differentiate ourselves by providing our customers with seamless experiences both online and offline. At DBS, we are on the mission to deliver hyper-personalized journeys for our customers and employees, using data and artificial intelligence to strengthen customer engagement, our frontline productivity, and as well as a positive impact on our top line. As a Digital Product Manager, this role will be part of Regional Customer Segments and Customer Science team who are building the end-to-end platform for over 8000 consumer bank employees (front office, middle office and operations) with focus to dial up customer engagement across mass market, priority banking and private bank segment. Responsibilities
Requirements Functional experience
- Customer Experience: Develop best in class customer and employee journeys in collaboration with UX design team applying design thinking and a deep knowledge of our users and customers, and the data about how our customers engage with bank
- Business Solutions: Define effective solutions that arevaluablefor platform users and customers,viable(the solution works within the many constraints of the business),usable(the user can figure out how to use) andfeasible(our engineers have the skills and technology to implement). Incorporate user feedback in all builds, initiatives, and plans, through user immersions, usability testing, 5-stars rating, etc.
- Data Driven: Apply key principles of our data driven operating model, with clearly defined drivers and outcomes, and a unique ability to track and improve on the business impact
- Change Management: Drive adoption through effective change management and initiate pulse checks on user feedback to constantly uncover friction points and "jobs to be done"
- Collaboration: Collaborate with technology, design team, product owners and other functions within the bank on delivery of initiatives and capabilities planned.
You'll fit right if
- Past experience in managing a digital capability.
- Strong understanding in business and customer engagement strategy.
- Experience in designing excellent employee & customer journeys and digital features.
- Experience in working cross-functionally and across regions and functions.
- Highly adaptable, self-starter, ability to deal with ambiguity, thrives in fast-moving and high-growth environments, bias towards action.
- Comfortable with Design Thinking, IT development and delivery.
- Strong in data analysis and translating it into business outcomes.
- Strong communication skills, ability to speak tech and business when needed.
- Familiarity with banking, financial services and platform businesses.
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- You are passionate about customer needs and satisfaction
- You have the ability to think out of the box, and drive innovation
- You can approach a business goal through a series of measurable product launches
- You have a strong bias for action
- You can apply technology starting from the needs of end users
- Problem-solving and attention to detail come naturally to you
- You have principle understanding of product management