AVP, Digital Channel Specialist & COO, Consumer Banking Group
Business Function As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you. Digital revolutions are set to change the way we live, work and play. That's why we've spared no effort in ensuring we are at the forefront of this new generation. Our new digital banking initiative will focus on creating innovative products and services to integrate banking into our customers' digital lifestyle. Responsibilities Digital Channel Specialist (60%)
COO - Financial Management and tracking (40%)
- Provide clear business requirements and prepare customer journey documents for Digital Banking Next gen (Internet banking and mobile banking).
- Improve user friendliness of platforms to help grow business and to increase digital adoption
- Develop strategic/tactical presentations to senior country/functional stakeholders
- Responsible for ensuring timeliness of project deliveries
- Collate and analyse customer feedback from usability studies and analytics tools to drive product decisions and improvements
- Work closely with regional counterparts to build and align Digital capabilities across the region
- Ensure continuous platform stability & improvements, working with Product, Digital teams, technology and operation teams, across the region
- Toassist: BAU HC & budget reporting (mthly) + Annual HC + initiative budget for Digital Platform
- Liaise with finance and tech to monitor draw down of initiatives budget for Digital Platform
- Manage fungibility request for Digital Platform
- Minimum 2- 5 years' experience in a related position
- Some experienced in digital channel management, gathering business requirement, managing channels projects and initiatives
- Strong in Digital Trends and Technological Savvy
- Demonstrate strong ability on analytics
- Keen interest in emerging digital trends and how to apply them to improve our digital customer experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to analyse and resolve problems with the use of data and customer feedback.
- Self-motivated with a strong sense of ownership and accountability.
- Independent worker that can creatively take forward an idea and make it a reality
- Ability to complete work independently with limited direction and supervision
- Presentation skills, communication skills, exercise creative and critical thinking
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.