AVP, DevOps Engineer, Technology Services, Technology and Operations
Business Function Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities DBS Bank is looking for a DevOps engineer with experience working on enterprise level applications to drive DevOps automation.
- You will be working with engineers and developers to co-create automation solutions to manage DBS operating systems and application lifecycle.
- You are required to work independently to administrate/setup the full stack of DevOps platform that covers OS, middleware and application.
- You will be responsible for enhancing and deploying existing automation toolsets and driving the development of new tools.
- As a DevOps engineer, you should be comfortable with database architecture, middleware, developing secure applications, writing/consuming APIs, front-end development and the fundamentals of good system design.
- Ensure continuous uptime of DevOps services.
- Strong security mindset and awareness.
- Develop and deliver automation services on-time with good quality.
- Comply to bank standards to track and follow up on the assigned projects
- Covering regional automation initiatives.
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- You should be an ITE, polytechnic or university graduate with good experience working with IaaS, PaaS, SaaS. We will consider candidates who do not meet all stated requirements but have a good flair for engineering.
- Experience with Linux/Windows operation systems and best practices
- Experience with virtualization and container technologies.
- Automation experience, we will automate everything that can be automated
- A commitment to DevOps best practices
- Knowledge in server administration (Apache, Nagios, Docker, RedHat Linux 7 and above or Windows 2012R2 and above)
- Working knowledge in VMware, Kubernetes
- Working experience in Software Engineering with one or more of languages Shell-scripting, PHP, Ruby, Java or Python
- Working knowledge in REST, JSON, GIT
- Good understanding in Internet Technologies, protocols and security such as TCP/IP, HTTPS, DNS, REST, LDAPS, Kerberos
- Optional competencies
- Experience with Puppet, Ansible and Jenkin
- Experience with ManageIQ/CloudForm
- Experience in OpenShift 4
- SQL, MariaDB
- Experience with a Testing framework and writing your own Unit and System tests
- Experience with PXE boot, repo server.
- Working experience with one or more development frameworks Laravel, Django, SpringBoot