AVP, Desk Support, Business Management & Support, Treasury & Markets
As a leader in treasury operations, DBS extends a broad range of capabilities in foreign exchange and derivatives, money market and securities trading, to corporations and financial institutions. DBS trades in a comprehensive product range, including foreign exchange, as well as interest rates and derivatives.
Treasury & Markets (T&M) provides total solutions to serve DBS clients' hedging and investment needs with a regional emphasis. We have a strong record in providing innovative wealth management solutions to our individual investors. We are a leader in SGD and regional products with an excellent, customer-driven research capability and with cutting-edge risk management technology and systems. Responsibilities
- Partner with front office traders/dealers in T&M as a Business Manager to drive solutions and improve business procedures/infrastructure
- Review and work with business & support units to improve processes/systems to support the products/business requirements
- Support traders, sales and structurers and coordinate with relevant parties to resolve ad-hoc issues
- Drive implementation or improvement to front office processes to ensure compliance with internal policies & regulatory requirements
- Manage/support desk support related control functions
- Participate in ad-hoc working groups or new initiatives
- Drive and be part of the automation and digitalisation initiatives
- Graduate degree from a recognised University with, preferably in Accounting, Finance, Business, Engineering/IT majors
- Direct experience and knowledge of Global Markets businesses in any of the following areas: Product Control, Middle Office Operations & Risk is desirable.
- Product knowledge of Bonds, Equities, FX and derivative instruments is very much desirable
- 5 years or above relevant working experience in Financial Services industry
- Good command of verbal, written and presentation skills and confident in speaking with front office personnel
- Personality that reflects enthusiasm, willing to work and collaborate with others, energetic and enthusiastic
- Sound organisational skills and ability to be disciplined with planning and delivering deadlines
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Tableu *(will be added advantage)
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.