AVP, DBS Remit Partner and Client Service Manager, Consumer Banking Group
Business Function As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you. Responsibilities:
- Manage all post-processing issues raised by DBS customers, Remit API partner banks and clearing partners. These include service outages, customer complaints, inquiries, alerts, investigations, regulatory incidents, etc.
- Log production incident issues with DBS Remit delivery/technology and follow through to ensure timely resolution; continuously manage internal stakeholders and senior management and design immediate and longer term enhancements.
- Work closely with regional digital channel, product and cash operations teams to mainrain best in class service response and support. Ensure timely closure of issues and appropriate risk logging of events with country stakeholders.
- Conduct analysis on customer behaviours and provide insights to product managers in designing or enhancing customer journeys. Flag ongoing risks and issues with clearing partners.
- Manage monthly/quarterly operational reviews with partner banks and clearing partners
- Institutionalize the DBS remit service management operating model within DBS T&O business and establish centre of excellence for digital payment customer and transaction handling.
- As a service manager, educate the broader bank and functional stakeholders ensuring the platform and processes are compliant with broader bank policies.
- KPIs: Customer/Institutional client feedback, reduction in recurring operational issues
- At least 3-5 years of relevant experience (Customer experience/service, Remittance product management, Payments, Delivery)
- Education / Preferred Qualifications - University level Bachelors Degree
- Knowledge and Skills: Good background/product knowledge in payments or payments operations. Experience in sales, partnerships or business development;
- Understanding of payment processing/operations
- Experience in working with workflow management tools and setting up operational process models
- Demonstrated ability to perform within a matrix organization and regional multi-country franchise;
- Understanding of technology project management/implementation, APIs, transaction process flows (preferred)
- Strong knowledge of MS Office tools
- Strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills;
- A self starter
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to handle multi-tasking environment, meet deadlines, and work with a wide range of sensitive and confidential issues;
- Ability to take initiative, work independently and accomplish a task with little supervision;
- A dedicated focus and commitment to customer service and a customer-first mindset
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.