AVP, Change Management (Infrastructure), GTO
- Permanent, Full time
- United Overseas Bank
- 20 Jan 18
AVP, Change Management (Infrastructure), GTOResponsibilities
- Responsible for Change Process governance and alignment in UOB Group and Overseas subsidiaries.
- In charge of tools deployment to support Change processes in UOB Group and Overseas subsidiaries.
- As Change Manager to track and document dependencies and impact of all IT infrastructure changes, with the objective of minimizing impact to IT service availability.
- Infrastructure Changes would encompass systems, storage, network, firewalls, databases and etc.
- In charge of the planning, scheduling and deployment of Operating System patches, Database patches, BMC agent upgrades according to planned schedules.
- Some technical knowledge in IT infrastructure and IT Operations
- Good Microsoft Excel skills