AVP, Card Product and Partnerships - Customer Value Management
Some careers shine brighter than others
If you're looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC and fulfil your potential.
Customer Value Management is vital in maintaining HSBC's position as a provider of world-class retail banking and wealth management solutions, directing business development with a focus on customers. The team works to ensure the most appropriate pricing, products and promotions are directed to the most relevant customers, concentrating on building value, treating customers fairly and creating a superb customer experience.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as a AVP, Card Product and Partnerships
. Principal responsibilities
- Strengthen HSBC's market position and maximise revenue growth through product enhancements and new business initiatives for targeted market segments.
- Manage the HSBC Visa Infinite credit card product portfolio, including tracking competitor activities.
- Fine tune product and service delivery enhances customer experience.
- Increase penetration and product holdings of card customers.
- Contribute to achieving key indicators in credit card business, as outlined in the Annual Operating Plan and Strategic Plan.
- The job holder is expected to be focused on increasing revenue, driving cost efficiency and ensuing smooth service delivery while maintaining acceptable fraud and credit loss ratios.
- He or she is to implement credit and debit product initiatives relevant to targeted customer segments while keeping abreast of competitors activities
- The job holder is also required to work within the parameters, guidelines, regulations set out in the Asia Pacific Product Development Guide and other related HSBC Group Manuals and those laid down by the Association of Banks in Singapore and the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
- The jobholder is also required to be guided by the approved Marketing Process and abide by the Brand guidelines in the development of all marketing materials.
- Whilst the job holder is required to work independently with minimum supervision, he or she is expected to discharge his or her responsibilities as and when required by the line manager.
- All product or campaign proposals should be referred to the line manager for endorsement before circulating to Signatories Parties.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- The job holder is required to work within the parameters, guidelines, regulations set out in the Marketing Guidelines and Process and other related HSBC Group Manuals and those laid down by the Association of Banks in Singapore and the Monetary Authority of Singapore
- Independent candidate with minimum supervision
- Diligent worker and team player
- Degree holder with relevant experience in card loyalty, usage programme management.
- General knowledge of the banking industry especially in Credit cards and campaign management
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.