AVP, Business Analyst, Treasury & Markets, Technology & Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels Responsibilities
- Facilitate requirements workshops to engage the various stakeholders to elicit and validate business requirements.
- Lead and manage issues during UAT, and ensure all requirements have proper traceability.
- Possess excellent business & technical subject matter knowledge.
- Leverage the subject matter experts in T&O in delivery of structured and well-thought through solutions.
- Become an effective "bridge" between users and technology.
- Respond promptly to issues raised, through good understanding of business, operational and technical considerations, and recommend sound solutions.
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- At least 5 years' experience in a job.
- Business Analyst role in banking (Wholesales/Treasury) is a must.
- In-depth knowledge of Murex is a must.
- Sound knowledge of Treasury products
- CBAP certification will be an advantage
- Understand and practiced Agile delivery in cross-functional teams
- Articulate and persuasive, with excellent writing and presentation skills.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Excellent knowledge of front to back processes related to the Treasury business.
- Basic level of of technology skills and able to work with various technical SMEs during solutioning.
- Able to bridge business and technology
- Good inter-relationship Skills
- Adaptable, disciplined and focused
- Pleasant and dynamic personality, with a sense of humour
- Open-minded, able to think out-of-the-box, able to address problems in creative and efficient way