AVP, Balance Sheet Management - Corporate Treasury
Corporate Treasury is looking for a dynamic individual to support the enhanced SIBOR+ rate contribution process. Corporate Treasury is part of the CFO office. We are a dedicated strategic planning and management unit that supports Group ALCO and RCC in ensuring optimal financial resource allocation, adequate capital and liquidity supply to meet business demands, and financial resilience.
The candidate will be part of the team responsible for the SIBOR+ processes within the Bank. The responsibilities include:-
- Maintain the Bank's SIBOR+ rate contribution processes to adhere to the prescribed methodology and standards set out in the ABS Calculation Methodology for SGD SIBOR+, the ABS SIBOR Code of Conduct and all SIBOR+ related requirements;
- Perform the role of SIBOR+ rate submitter, which includes analyzing the Bank's SGD wholesale transactions daily, and also transactions in related markets to propose the expert judgement rate submissions when it is necessary to submit rates under Level 3 of the ABS-SFEMC Enhanced Waterfall Methodology;
- Manage the exception handling process for late or error transactions;
- Maintain and enhance SIBOR+ related policies, processes and systems;
- Analyze rates quoted by various business units, and provide inputs to whether their rates are appropriate;
- Analyze funding costs across different market segments and products to identify deposit cost trends, and determine the impact on balance sheet strategies;
- Support the team in macro analysis.
An ideal candidate:
- Good working knowledge of financial markets such as money markets, wholesale deposits, FX swap markets and macro fundamentals.
- Able to visualize, articulate, conceptualize and solve problems by making logical decisions given the information available.
- Keen interest develop analytics for strategic balance sheet management.
- Passionate towards achieving success, curios to learn eagerly and rapidly.
- Strong written and verbal communicator.
- 4-6 years of financial market experience.
The candidate will report to the Head of Balance Sheet Management, Corporate Treasury.