AVP, Automation Test Lead - Legal, Compliance, Secretariat & Audit, Middle Office Technology, Technology and Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Ensure that QA vision and goals cascaded by the Test Manager are understood by the team and priorities for the year are set accordingly.
- Work closely with the Test Manager to devise test strategies for the applications/projects assigned to the Test Lead. Ensure that the test strategy is implemented as per plan.
- Ensure that team members working on the applications/projects assigned to the Test Lead, understand and adhere to the QA process, frameworks, principles and guidelines.
- Ensure that all team members working on the applications/projects assigned to the Test Lead, are adhering to Sprint/Project timelines and any deviations are resolved with the Scrum Master, Test Manager
- Ensure that all deliverables including but not limited to feature files/test cases, test results, automated test scripts, automated regression test results etc., are thoroughly reviewed for the applications/projects assigned to the Test Lead.
- Regularly attend all scrum ceremonies - daily stand up (at least twice a week), sprint planning, retrospectives for all applications/projects assigned to the Test Lead.
- Ensure that the team members are providing realistic estimates during Sprint Planning. Test Lead must assess & revise estimates based on the complexity of the feature and skill/experience of the tester.
- Ensure that all QA KPIs are met by the team and regular evaluation is conducted to ensure that the team is on track.
- Ensure that all test artifacts are being uploaded by the team to Octane and Teams in adherence to the QA guidelines.
- Constantly ideate and come up with innovative solutions to improve the effectiveness & efficiency of QA capabilities
- Work closely with the Test Manager to implement new solutions and recommend improvements to the existing processes and frameworks based on regular feedback gathered from the team and from own experience.
- Mentor/assign suitable mentors for new joiners and track progress closely until they can take up independent tasks.
- Education - Bachelors or higher degree preferably in Computer Science or IT
- Must Have
- 10+ years of experience in automated functional testing of various types of applications having components ranging from UI, API, DB, mobile etc.
- At least 4 years of experience in leading highly productive QA teams of automation testers
- Minimum 8+ years of hands on testing & automation experience on dashboards, reporting, workflow or related applications both from frontend and backend covering functional, E2E, exploratory, performance & stress tests.
- Highly proficient in test automation development using Java, Selenium WebDriver, Cucumber, REST-Assured, JMeter (or similar load testing tools)
- Have worked on performance testing of applications with high data volume
- Hands-on experience building CI automation pipelines using Jenkins
- Excellent time and priority management skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication, and analytical skills
- Possess an intrinsic sense of self-motivation, accountability, attention to detail, resourcefulness, self-improvement and strong analytical/troubleshooting skills
- Preference for working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where priorities can often change
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.