AVP, Audit Manager, Corporate Function & OSPL Audit and Investigation, Group Audit
is the longest established Singapore bank, formed in 1932 from the merger of three local banks, the oldest of which was founded in 1912. It is now the second largest financial services group in Southeast Asia by assets and one of the world's most highly-rated banks, with an Aa1 rating from Moody's. Recognised for its financial strength and stability, OCBC Bank is consistently ranked among the World's Top 50 Safest Banks by Global Finance and has been named Best Managed Bank in Singapore by The Asian Banker. Division Description
Group Audit provides objective assurance that the Group functions effectively to accomplish its objectives within the established risk appetite. We adopt a risk-based systematic approach to evaluate and provide recommendations to improve the effectiveness of internal control, risk management and governance processes.
Apart from business unit-specific audit departments, find opportunities within our Regulatory Capital Audit, Credit Risk Review, Investigation, Audit Methodology & Standards and Programme Management Office departments.
You'll learn the various facets of banking, sharpen your analytical, problem-solving and communication skills and hone your interpersonal abilities. You'll also get opportunities to work with clients across the globe.
This position will report to the Head of Corporate Function & OSPL Audit and Investigation. Key Responsibilities:
Qualifications The ideal Candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Plan and manage audits of corporate functions including Legal and Regulatory Compliance, Financial Crimes and Sanctions, Human Resources and OSPL by utilising Group Audit risk based and data driven audit approach in evaluating governance framework, risk management, regulatory compliance processes and internal control systems.
- Provide value-added opinions and recommendations to improve the design and effectiveness of internal controls, in co-operation with line management.
- Ensure audit work is completed and documented in accordance with required standards and KPIs.
- Support the Head of Department in the annual risk assessment and audit planning including periodic/on-going risk monitoring of the businesses and operations to identify risk areas and emerging risk themes, facilitating timely updates of risk assessment and potential changes to the audit plan.
- Participate in on-going exercise to enhance the Bank's audit and risk management framework, with specific focus on data analytics and continuous auditing/continuous risk assessment.
- Ability to work effectively as a team member or as a team leader, with the requisite analytical and managerial skills to perform detailed/technical work without losing sight of 'big picture' issues.
- Good audit skills and understanding of risks and controls pertaining to Banking; preferably in the related areas on Regulatory Compliance, Financial Crimes and Sanctions as well as Securities Broking.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and report writing skills.
- Hold a professional qualification (CPA/CA/CIA) and a bachelor degree.
- At least 8 years or more of auditing/relevant experience.
- A high level of integrity, drive and the ability to work under pressure are essential attributes.
- Data analytics skills would be preferred.
At OCBC, we recognise your drive, passion and talent. We will bring out the best in you and empower you to excel. Fulfil your life goals and career ambitions with us.
*We regret that only shortlisted Candidates will be notified.