- Permanent, Full time
- LMA Recruitment
- 18 Apr 18
AVP Asia Risk Auditor (Singapore)
The role holder will be a member of the bank’s Asia Risk team within the Internal Audit. The Asia Risk team is responsible for providing audit coverage for Asia risk management and global risk production, as well as provide support to global risk management audits for risk activities right-shored to India.
• Support the audit teams on a day to day basis, working to ensure that audit deliverables are met as planned, with regards to scope, budget and timetable.
• Identify, assess and document risks/control objectives and write high quality audit issues and support the Audit Lead in writing the report.
• Discuss and agree the factual accuracy of audit issues while owning objective opinion and maintaining independence.
• Build trusting and open relationships with clients on each audit and develop ongoing relationships with key clients in aligned business area.
• Develop a wide network of contacts across BIA and the business to identify and work towards common goals.
• Be creative and commercial using a variety of methods and solutions to address the root cause of the problem (e.g., audit issues identified are appropriately prioritized for impact, root causes are appropriately understood and documented) in coordination with the Audit Lead.
• Propose and add input on audit scope decisions to ensure that relevant risks and controls have been identified and accurately assessed.
• Make sound rationale to be able to support stakeholders with identifying risk mitigation resolutions and solutions for control issues identified.
• Experience in risk based auditing.
• Good knowledge of Investment Banking traded market risk or wholesale credit risk or operational risk lifecycle.
• 3+ years of Investment Banking traded market risk or wholesale credit risk or operational risk experience.
• 3+ years of audit experience (internal, external or both).
• Risk modelling skills and experience.
• Data analytics skills and experience.
• Practical understanding of the relevant regulatory environment.
• Experience in operating with minimal supervision on audit assignments.
EA Reg no: R1221146
EA Licence No.: 11C4684
Company Reg. No.: 201131609D