AVP, Application Support Lead, Group Consumer Banking and Big Data Analytics Technology, Technology & Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels
- 24/7 Application L2 & L3 Support.
- Manage incident calls and prepare the incident reports
- M anage the Level 3 development team of the internal engineering productivity tools and environments.
- Manage processes, automation, best practices, documentation.
- Monitoring automation to effectively detect/predict/prevent issues in the environment and code base.
- Working with the latest tools and techniques
- Working in highly collaborative teams and building quality environments.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure, fast paced, global environment
- Knowledge in lots of different open source technologies and configurations.
- Ensure SIT and UAT approval and UAT BU Sign off
- At least 7 years of experience Kony, Java, Native development, and able to support 24/7 production
- At least 5 years of experience writing Python, SQL or Java.
- At least 5 years of experience writing UNIX Shell / Bash scripts
- At least 3 years of experience providing enterprise Linux ,AIX & Windows based systems administration
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.