- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
AVP - Treasury Financial Control & Advisory
AVP - Treasury Financial Control & AdvisorySCOPE OF DEPARTMENT & ROLE:
Treasury Financial Control & Advisory is an independent control and reporting function that provides management with acceptable assurance over the integrity of the financial positions of the Global Treasury's (GT) activities through an appropriate control framework.
This role requires the computation of Market Risk Weighted Assets (MRWA) in accordance with MAS requirements. The candidate is also expected to be involved in the projects, UAT and participate in new product discussion and how it impacts the regulatory reporting.
- Perform timely and accurate computation of MRWA in accordance to MAS requirements.
- Develop strong understanding of treasury products for effective and accurate reporting and analysis.
- Adopt a continuous improvement mind-set; implement appropriate measures and documentation to cultivate a strong sense of internal control environment to reduce operational risks.
- Follow up closely on any revision of guidelines by MAS and work proactively on the required changes.
- Participate in annual MAS-IWST and ICAAP stress tests, projects, system implementation and enhancements.
Section Head -Treasury Financial Control & Advisory
- University degree in Finance, Accountancy or relevant discipline
- Strong working knowledge in treasury products such as fixed income and derivatives, exposure to Business Intelligence tool, Murex system and programming skills are definite advantage
- Analytical minded, meticulous and attention to details
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player, ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines