Global Investment firm, Buyside hireSingapore based, permanent headcount Sectors: Nature-based Climate Projects, Sustainability, impact investments, renewable energy, clean energy, sustainable financeThe sustainability sector has been growing in popularity in recent years. We are looking to hire either an experienced Associate (1-3 years) or Associate
Director/ AVP level (4-6 years) for the team. Responsibilities would include:
Profile of ideal candidate
- Help undertake financial and commercial due diligence as well as execute global investment opportunities that are driven by de-carbonisation e.g. CCUS, nature-based solutions (including forestry, agriculture, ecotourism), etc as well as other opportunities in the carbon value-chain (including technology).
- Evaluate and execute investment opportunities
- Undertake industry research, financial analysis and due diligence on target companies and projects
- Building detailed financial models and analyzing financial statements to evaluate investment opportunities
- Conduct market research, due diligence and perform industry / company analysis
- Prepare internal reports, business cases and proposals for internal review and investment / divestment approvals
- Mandatory point: Candidate has to have relevant sector knowledge in sustainability/ renewable energy fields.
- 1-3 years of exp (Associate level), 4-6 years of exp (AVP/AD level) in a similar investment banking, corporate finance, management consulting, private equity capacity.
- Familiar with the use of electronic data sources (e.g. Bloomberg, Factiva, Cap IQ etc)
- Strong analytical insight and spreadsheet modelling skills, as well as a strong understanding of financial statements to an intermediate level
- Proven deal execution experience, including managing due diligence and transaction documentation processes.
- Good interpersonal, presentation, and written communication skills
- Energetic, highly organized and meticulous. Attention to detail and ability to manage deadlines and several diverse work streams at the same time.
- Positive, resourceful and a strong team player. Ability to build relationships across the organization of varying functions and levels with excellent verbal and written communication skills
Data collected is strictly used for recruitment purposes only and will be treated with strictest confidence. Your profile will also only be sent out after seeking your consent. Due to the high volume of applications received during this period, we seek your understanding that we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates.
BeathChapman Pte Ltd
Licence No. 16S8112
Reg No. R1548449