AVP - Retail Operational (UAT Test Management)
- Permanent, Full time
- United Overseas Bank
- 22 Jan 18
AVP - Retail Operational (UAT Test Management)Job Description
' 1. Partner closely with Business and Process owners as well as Technology teams to ensure successful implementation in terms of system, process and people readiness for projects and innovation initiatives in retail banking and digitalization channels including self-service, internet and mobile banking.
2. Work closely with Business and IT teams at early project inception phases on requirement analysis and participate actively in functional specification review to better understand and ensure the functional requiements clearly meet the business and operational needs
3. Define User Acceptance Test (UAT) plan to validate the end product meets business needs, engage test team to ensure effective test scripting, data preparation, and test execution are performed timely and smoothly, and provide on-going support & guidance in requirement clarifications, test scripts and result reviews and defect reviews during UAT execution phrase.
3. Engage & walkthrough impacts of system changes with the Operation Implementation team to get the end-users, including touchpoints and operational users, ready for the system implementation in terms of process changes and user training
4. Provide post implementation support on prompt issues management including investigations and resolutions of customers' queries, feedbacks, issues & complaints.
5. Provide backup or secondary role in production parameter maintenance activities, production key custodians activities and Disaster Recovery activities.
- Demonstrate in-depth domain expertise and understanding of retail banking products and services
- Good knowledge /understanding of retail operation processes & system capabilities/functionalities
- Strong analytical skills
- Tech savvy and familiar with internet banking, mobile applications and digital solutions