- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
AVP - OSPL – Digital Platforms
AVP - OSPL – Digital PlatformsRoles and Responsibilities:
- Undertake root cause analysis for BAU matters in order to implement preventive and corrective measures.
- Work closely with IT and vendor to resolve project/implementation/production issues.
- Perform system testing for patches of the issues reported/system enhancements/regression.
- Provides user training on new enhancements and project roll outs
- Takes on User Project Manager role from time to time or any assignments assigned
- Understand business requirements and liaise with internal and external stakeholders.
- Document or develop user requirement specifications.
- Coordinate or conduct user acceptance test.
- Head, Digital Business
· Degree preferably in Business Information Science, Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent.
· Preferably with at least 5 years of experience in financial or related industry.
· Familiar with internet trading technologies development and investor trends.
· Hands-on experience in developing user requirements, business analysis and conducting user testing.
· Good knowledge in equities trading with strong customer mindset of designing processes and solutions.
· Excellent analytical skills with an ability to resolve issues independently.
· Strong project management skills.
· Good communication skills in written and verbal.
· Experience in managing and balancing the needs of multiple stakeholders.