AVP - Development Lead & Architect
The Private and Wealth Management Banking (PWM) Technology team is responsible for a number of platforms that enable the firm to manage Private Banking Business Processes for APAC PWM business. The technology teams are involved in many multi-year programme of change of rolling out new platform in addition to the improvements to existing platforms with more automation and stability initiatives.
- Working as a hands-on architect and engineer responsible for creating the technical roadmap/solution architecture/engineering frameworks
- Being accountable for the successful technical delivery of key solutions delivered
- Driving key technology designs, solutions, technical product selection for the domain
- Understanding Business/client needs and develop convincing ideas and solutions
- Designing and implementing event driven services
- Ensuring solutions adhere to Bank standards and acknowledged good design practices
Skills & Qualifications:
- Strong solution formulation skills with proven track record in delivering enterprise grade solutions for Data Management, Data flow, and Straight through processing.
- Practical, technical skills capable to drive/guide the teams
- Strong core Java skills and ETL skills.
- Experience developing and implementing scalable, event driven systems in high throughput environments
- Comfortable with modern Software Development Lifecycle techniques (e.g. agile methods, continuous integration, fully automated testing, pervasive use of code review)
- Hands-on experience with both messaging middleware (e.g. Solace, JMS) and databases (Oracle preferred)
- Extensive experience as a lead architect/engineer in a financial services environment
- Experience of the following, cloud environments (e.g. RedHat OpenShift), in memory data grids (e.g. Hazelcast), modern web development (e.g. React, Angular) and scripting languages (e.g. bash, python, groovy)
12 - 15 year experience developing on large scale Information Technology projects from inception to delivery
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about diversity and inclusion at Deutsche Bank.