AVP - Business System Analyst - Payments - Global Bank
- Aug 26, 2021
- S$10-14k pm
The client is a Global Bank who are hiring a Business Systems Analyst for their Payments Team. This is a permanent role based in Singapore.
The client are looking for a Payments Business Functional Analyst, who can translate business requirements into user stories covering all functional and non-functional aspects. Our Payments IT teams fully understands our domain architecture and is pro-actively contributing to the continuous improvements from a technology and agile / dev ops delivery perspective. Our Payments BFA also understands how our IT Services are measured based on strategic and operational KPIs and is contributing to improve them. Tasks Payments BFA
Your skills and experience:
- Design and develop new functionality and support existing Payments systems
- Work with the team on functional and non-functional requirements, technical analysis and design
- Testing & reviewing other team member's changes
- Document business and functional requirements in User Stories, design decisions and API
- Co-working with QA team on test automation of new and existing functionality
- Contribute to the definition of the future state of the payments system architecture
- When product and architecture experience gained, mentor and direct more junior engineers
- 5+ years working experience as a Technical Business Analyst within the payment processing /payment products domain
- 5+ years of working experience with requirement capture in JIRA, Confluence
- 2+ years of working experience in Test automation (BDD) using Cucumber
- Knowledge of ISO20022 financial service messages.
- Understanding of Booking logic and reconciliation processes for Banks
- Ability to analyze existing highly integrated payment application/processes
- Good documentations and communication skills
- Understanding of business and operational needs.
- Very strong track records on implementation of payment system into bank environments.
- Working practice in projects under AGILE and SCRUM metrology
- Experience in agile & dev ops software engineering
- Ability to synthesize, visualize and communicate ideas to others in order to explain complex topic into simple terms.
- Ability to understand how to sequence the given tasks in order to get products implemented.
EA Licence No: 11C5502 | EAP Registration No: R1437484