- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
- 17 Jan 18
AVP - BIS (IT)
AVP - BIS (IT)Roles and Responsibilities:
- Managing IT related services and infrastructure related projects to support BU initiatives, including the redevelopment of all AS400 System reports for back-office settlement system (Phase 2), implement e-Statements and any project or assignments assigned.
- Work with ORM Co-ordinator to interact with SAS/Stockbroking Industry Workgroup to address MAS Outsourcing Requirements.
- Manage as a Co-ordinator for the OSPL OMCG to ensure all outsourced systems are reviewed and tracked to closure for gaps identified.
- Review and document operational improvement processes relating to outsourcing requirements.
- Co-ordinate with BU on their outsourced vendor performance monitoring to align with the group outsourcing framework and requirements.
- Manage the SLA and monitor IT & IS services provided by e2Power.
- Co-ordinate and administer the ITSR approval process and budget control.
- Possess good analytical skills and able to adapt and work effectively
- Ability to multi-task and is resourceful
- Meticulous and takes initiative, drive, ability to work independently and in a team
- Dynamic in nature with good communication skills (written and spoken)
- Good interpersonal skills