Our client is one of the leading financial services group in Southeast Asia. Strong financial performances in 2019 driven by consistent earnings growth across the Group. With a resilient business foundation and strong capital backing, the bank is looking to achieve sustainable growth globally.
- Plan and execute audits covering the Investment Banking business
- Identify, assess and document critical risk factors & evaluate the effectiveness of such controls as part of the auditing process
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with the Management and external business stakeholders
- Assist in any ad-hoc assignments directed by the Head of Internal Audit
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/ Accounting, Risk Management or related fields and any professional qualifications such as CPA, CIA, CFA, etc.
- At least 6 years of relevant Audit experience within the Banking industry
- Good knowledge of Investment Banking business – in particular, Front Office, Risk Management and Product Control functions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Able to travel 20% of the time