An established Boutique Corporate Investment Bank is looking to further establish their presence in Singapore is looking to for an experienced structured trade operations officer. You will be given a great opportunity to provide full transactional and operational support for trade operations and reviewing of processes to ensure sufficient work flow. In return you will enjoy a remuneration of up to $120,000 per annum.
- Provide full transactional and operational support for Structured trade operations
- Able to perform vetting/ matching of Back-to-back and Front-to-Back LC terms and conditions and documents review.
- Handle, review and process business transactions in the areas of international trade finance, loan operations, AML screening and post transactional handling.
- Liaise with loan agency bank and Treasury Department for rate fixing and funding requirements.
- Perform account management activities such as customer information maintenance, deposits placement and rollover, and funds transfer transactions in case of need.
- Prepare system testing plan and perform testing as required by the Bank.
- Ensure strict compliance to the Bank’s policies, guidelines and procedures.
- Perform daily reconciliation, management and regulatory reporting.
- Perform other roles and projects as assigned by the Department Head.
- Minimum 7 years of experience and in-depth knowledge in Structured Trade and Commodity Finance operations.
- Strong working knowledge of UCP600, ISP98, ISBP, URR725, URC522 and Incoterms.
- Good understanding of trade related compliance including price checks and vessels tracking.
- Experience in end-to-end trade knowledge.
- Able to identify areas of process enhancement and propose solutions
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- CDCS certified preferred.
- Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Office Location: Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Adora Lee, Reg No: R1879177).
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057