We are one of the largest investment management organizations in the world, with over 1000 people working together to create long-term value.
The Technology Group (TG) is a key enabler to keep our business moving forward and is constantly exploiting state-of-the-art information technologies to enhance GIC's ability to be the leading global long-term investment firm. We aim to provide users with empowering and transformational capabilities, and to create an inclusive, innovative and integrated work environment.
This role offers the opportunity to partner with the Private Equity (PE) Department in technological solutions.
We are looking for a dynamic and self-motivated individual who has a keen interest in being a trusted partner that excels at integrating effective technical solutions. Responsibilities
- Partner with internal business users and team to analyse requirements and provide strong end-to-end technical solutions
- Perform code review and be hands-on in development
- Manage releases and bridge the gaps between delivery teams
- Work with cross functional teams to deliver innovative data driven solutions and automations to improve service delivery for application operations and enhancements.
- Ensure all enhancements and bug fixes are built to an appropriate level of quality for the various stages (QA/beta/production)
- Define and implement standard delivery model to ensure end-to-end impact is managed
- Manage various vendor resources
- Identify and manage issues and change requests and escalate to the application manager for matters relating scope, resources, schedule, and costs
- Possess a degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
- 5 to 13 years' technical experience with systems networking, databases, web development, and user support
- Programming skills or work experience in C# or similar development languages
- Working experience in agile environment and familiarity with DevOps methodologies
- Pro-active in identifying opportunities to improve and enhance processes and demonstrate capabilities in managing internal and external resources
- Possess strong problem-solving, analytical and communication skills with attention to detail and good follow-through