AVP/VP Regulatory Compliance, Global Private Bank
- Competitive Package
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Profile Search & Selection Singapore , EA Licence No: 16S8069
- 23 Apr 18 2018-04-23
A global private bank is looking to hire AVP/VP compliance candidates to provide regulatory advisory.
Reporting to the Singapore head of compliance, you will be responsible for the following
- Liaise with regulators, internal and external auditors and assist in the coordination of all regulatory requests for information, surveys and examinations
- Assist in managing the Bank's regulatory compliance matters and advise the business with regards to relevant laws, regulations, rules and internal policies and procedures in Singapore
- Manage all internal policies and advise on all major policy and procedures matters in the Bank
- Monitor and advise on the impact of new or revised regulations in Singapore and collaborate closely with the business to ensure compliance with the regulations
- Maintain the regulations obligation matrix in Singapore, and liaise with various Departments in the Bank to ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements
You should be degree qualified with at least 7- 10 years of relevant private banking regulatory compliance experience with a global private bank. You should be well versed in the local regulatory requirements (as it pertains to private wealth management) and be familiar interacting with the MAS as well as internal stakeholders.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.