AVP/VP, Product Solutions & Advisory Sales , Treasury & Markets
As a leader in treasury operations, DBS extends a broad range of capabilities in foreign exchange and derivatives, money market and securities trading, to corporations and financial institutions. DBS trades in a comprehensive product range, including foreign exchange, as well as interest rates and derivatives.
Treasury & Markets (T&M) provides total solutions to serve DBS clients' hedging and investment needs with a regional emphasis. We have a strong record in providing innovative wealth management solutions to our individual investors. We are a leader in SGD and regional products with an excellent, customer-driven research capability and with cutting-edge risk management technology and systems. Responsibilities
- Initiates, develop and manage business activities to grow the FX & FX Derivative volume and team budget through embedding FX service across banking and non-banking products & services
- Provide product advisory, trade recommendations, pricing, execution and training of FX and FX structures to Wealth segment
- Engage in product / digital / data projects through requirement inputs, solution discussions, testing and stakeholder management.
- Assembles and organises large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements. Design simple models to analyse data promptly to identify drivers and outcomes.
- Conducts market / competitor intelligence and research. Keeping abreast of industry/market trends and developments.
- Degree holder from reputable university, preferably having studied accounts, banking and finance related modules and economics
- Experience in product development or marketing of treasury products.
- In-depth understanding of the FX market is preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Bloomberg or Reuters
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to establish good rapport with colleagues and stakeholders
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.