* Product Strategy & Ownership * New Role; Regional Coverage * Financial Services Institution
This role owns the vision, strategy and execution of Payments products across clients, partners and stakeholders. The successful candidate will cover the following key areas :
- Partner with senior leaders to define and align product vision and strategy.
- Develop and maintain a product platform roadmap and regularly update key partners and stakeholders.
- Lead cross-functional teams in planning, prioritization and execution. This includes product managers, data scientists, developers, etc
- Define and measure business impact, monitor performance of initiatives and communicate performance metrics to key stakeholders.
- Leverage data to understand risks, impact and priorities of business objectives and contribute meaningfully to the development and execution of the product at large.
Experience / Skills Requirements :
- Demonstrated track record of successful product development execution in Payments. from vision to deployment and ongoing impact optimization in complex, fast paced environments.
- Relevant domain experience, including fraud / risk analysis and management.
- Past experience leading and developing lean and effective teams. Passionate about building functional and engaging user experience.
- Strong network into payments peers in leading e-commerce companies, vendors and industry partners.
- Strong spoken and written communication skills.
Please consider your profile filed for future reference if you do not hear from us 10 working days from submission date.