Project Finance Department - Power & Infrastructure
Overview of Division/Department
Our Project Finance Department - Asia Office (PFD) is responsible for the project finance business in Asia, excluding Japan. Power & Infrastructure team strives to provide market leading debt financing and advisory services to our clients in the South East Asia region, pertaining to the power and infrastructure sector. Company Profile
Mizuho Bank, Ltd. is a subsidiary of the Japan-based Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. (listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange and NYSE) and is one of the largest financial services companies in the world. Mizuho Bank, Ltd. provides financial and strategic solutions for the increasingly diverse and sophisticated needs of its clients with offices located in all the major cities of the world such as Tokyo, New York, London, Hong Kong and Singapore. Job Responsibilities
- Initiating Project Finance marketing activities in mainly the Asia Pacific region
- Providing lead support to senior team members in financial advisory and major debt arrangements
- Preparing of pitch books, advisory reports and marketing materials to promote business in both advisory and lending functions, and presenting analysis and findings to clients
- Developing relationships and maintaining strong networks with clients for new or future business opportunities
- Conducting relevant due diligence to mitigate credit risks and preparing credit applications to obtain credit approvals by coordinating with various related stakeholders
- Performing cash flow analysis to examine robustness of project economics in a range of scenarios as well as proposing of appropriate debt pricing levels to manage risk profile and adhere to profitability guidelines
- At least a Degree/ Masters Degree in Business, Banking & Finance or Engineering with a minimum of 7 years of relevant working experience
- Expertise is cashflow modelling and project advisory in the infrastructure and power sector
- Good understanding of principles of project finance, execution of projects and good knowledge of Export Credit Agency related finance
- Heavy engagement with clients from the Asian region, hence ability to speak Mandarin or Bahasa will be a plus.
- Willing to travel to Asia region when required.