AVP/VP, Mortgage Advisory Manager, Consumer Secured Lending
As a Mortgage Advisory Manager (MAM), you will provide guidance and advice on mortgage related matters to the Branch Sales network (eg. Personal Financial Consultant (PFC), Branch RMs (Br RMs)) and/or Premier Relationship Managers (PRMs). This includes but not limited to;
- Coaching, mentoring and training the sales network
- Conducting joint clients' appointments with the sales staff
- Conducting continuing education/sharing of best practices to improve advisory competency
- Drive day to day achievement of sales targets, together with the Branch Cluster Heads
- Collaborate with various stakeholders (eg. Business heads/Segment heads) on new initiatives to help boost sales activities.
- Liaise with credit and product teams on policies and/product pricing matters.
- Candidate should have 3 to 5 years of relevant mortgage loan experience
- A degree in Banking and Finance or equivalent
- Highly driven, motivated and possess an entrepreneurial mind set
- Must be able to influence various stakeholders
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Candidate should be confident and able to facilitate discussion with customers during meetings